December 24, 2011

Happy Christmas!

I wish all my lovely blog friends a wonderful Christmas, celebrating God's amazing gift of Jesus. I hope you are able to experience the love, joy and peace of this beautiful season.


Nearly all our family are here now and we are having heaps of fun and wonderful food.  I was smart this year and prepared a roster so that each of our four families shares in the cooking, so I'm only on duty every fifth day!  I'm enjoying my holiday!  We have some amazing culinary talent in our family - they certainly don't get the genes from me - so we are enjoying mouth-watering goodies and delicious meals.  They are so good that nothing goes to waste - except that I'm afraid it might be going to my waist!  Just as well Christmas only comes once a year!!!

I hope you have some wonderful family times too this Christmas and look forward to sharing with you again in the new year.

Blessings
Val

10 comments:

quilterliz said...

G'day Val. Merry Christmas to you and your family.I hope the New Year is a safe and happy one for you. Take care. Liz...

Christine M said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Val. Hugs, Christine xx

sloeber said...

Hi, Val,
thanks for your wishes!
And from Germany:
Ich wünsche euch ein frohes Fest und viel Glück für 2012.
Servus,
sloeber

WoolenSails said...

Christmas blessings to you and your family.

Debbie

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Happy Christmas to you and your family! Sounds like it's lots of fun! :)
Hugs!

Rita E in AZ said...

Have a very special and wonderful Christmas

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hi Val--to you and yours I wish you all a very merry holiday (and it sounds like it is already in full swing!!!)
thank you for the bom's and all the other things that you share with us--I have enjoyed them all.
Hugs, Di and miss gracie

Terry said...

Wishing you a Very Merry & Blessed Christmas.
And thanking you for all the things you share with us here on your blog:)

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Have a merry and blessed Christmas season, Val, as we join in the celebration of our Saviour's birth!
Hugs
Jenny
xxx

Sue from Cyprus said...

Dearest Val
Wishing you the Joys of Jesus and we celebrate His birth.
Hugs, Sue from Cyprus