March 15, 2009

PASSes crossed off

I decided to make a list of all my PASSes (Projects at a stand-still) recently and was ashamed to have 20 on the list! A concerted effort was obviously required! The little Christmas gift bag now looks like this:




The sweet little stitchery given to me to embroider many years ago has turned into a pocket on this bag:

A rose accidentally embroidered upside down on this bit of felt, has turned into a key-ring decoration:



and this sewing folder is finally complete:





Then in a 24 hour period I heard from two magazines, commissioning four of my projects, so since then it has been head down writing up patterns - the painful bit! So the rest of my PASSes are being passed by at the moment - but I hope I have inspired you to tackle some of yours!

Val







No comments: